Materials and Information for Quality Specials
At Gee Whiz, we want to support you as you work with providers in as many ways as possible. This page includes both information you can use when working with providers as well as materials you are welcome to download and share via email, social media, your agency website, etc.
Additionally, please feel free to reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are specific ways you feel we could support your agency as they work with providers. We are here to help in any way we can!
The Gee Whiz Cohort – FREE Webinar Training!
The Gee Whiz Cohort is just one of many ways Gee Whiz supports providers. Our webinars cover a wide range of topics from exploring diversity to the “why” behind experiences. To learn more about the cohort, just click the image. We also record and post all cohort webinars on our website. You can find them under the “Support” tab. You are welcome to share the links to these webinars with providers!
Printable/Downloadable Catalog to
Share with Providers
Our catalog contains all the information your providers need about Gee Whiz … including a discount code! It even contains a sample lesson plan so they can see for themselves exactly how Gee Whiz addresses all ages in one curriculum. Save yourself time and $ by emailing this PDF file to providers. You are, of course, welcome to print it out if you would like.
REGISTRATION OPEN: “Connecting the Dots: Linking Gee Whiz Experiences with Skills & Assessments”
At Gee Whiz, we know that many of you have questions about how you can connect our curriculum with your formal child assessment tool. Well, this webinar will help you explore just that and so much more!
Please join us as we explore:
- How the Gee Whiz experiences connect to the 10 developmental areas
- How the Gee Whiz Learning Indicators detail the skills addressed during each experience
- How you can connect Gee Whiz experiences to your formal child assessment tool
- How you can use our Customized/Individualized Lesson Planning Form to plan and document individualizations
- PLUS … learn more about our brand new component (beginning with July 2020) called, “Connecting the Dots” – guaranteed to make your life a lot easier!
Space is limited to please register early!
DATE: June 17, 2020
TIME: 7:00- 8:00 PM EDT
REGISTRATION LINK: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2830480887309020687