Updated July 2016
2. Privacy and Your Account. You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your Password and it should NOT be shared with others, as they would have access to your confidential information. Further, you agree to keep your email address current to ensure access to the Service. You agree to immediately inform GWE of any unauthorized use of your password or account or other breach of security. In order to become a “Subscriber” to the GWE service you must register an Account with the Company and provide certain information about yourself and/or business during this process. You represent and warrant that all information is truthful and accurate. GWE will not be liable for any loss or damages arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
3. Fees and Payments. You agree to pay the subscription fees incurred in connection with your user name and password (including any applicable taxes) at the rate in effect when the charges were incurred.
4. Renewal. Your subscription will renew automatically on a 30 day basis, or the term that you prepay for, unless we terminate it or you notify us. Note: The date that you UNSUBSCRIBE YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO ACCESS THE PAID SUBSCRIBER CONTENT!
To change or cancel your account with Gee Whiz Education, log in to your PayPal account, go to your Profile, and click My money. Update your agreement in the “My preapproved payments” section.
This should be done 4 business days prior to the “Next Payment Due” date not to be billed for the next billing cycle. For example, if the “Next Payment Due” date is Oct 15, you would need to Unsubscribe with PayPal recurring billing at least 4 business days prior to this date.
5. Limitations of Use. One person may access the Service using the same user name and password. Upon completing the registration process, GWE will grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable license to access to content on the site.
a. Ownership. The text, graphics, images, videos, design, organization, compilation, look and feel and all other protectable intellectual property (the “Content”) available through the Service are the property of GWE and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Unless you have written consent, you may not sell, publish or distribute, or otherwise provide access to the Content to another.
b. Each subscription is designed to make materials available for one Family Group Home provider location with up to 12 children and their parents. The provider understands and agrees to conform with the Limitations of Use outlined in Section 5a.
6. Affiliate Sites. GWE may have business agreements with third parties. Theses entities may be accessed by clicking on “Affiliates” button on the GWE site. Further, should you click through to a third party’s site, you understand we are not the provider of said services and as such make no representations or warranties about their services.
7. User Content. This encompasses any and all information or content that a user submits to our users with the site or service. You are solely responsible for your User Content and hereby represent and warrant that your User Content does not violate any third party copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right or any other intellectual property right. Further, you indemnify GWE for any postings of your User Content.
8. Indemnity. GWE suggested activities are designed to be safely implemented under proper supervision. However, the judgment of introducing or implementing an activity lies solely with the adult supervising said activity. You agree that GWE will not be held liable for any harm, as the result of not providing proper supervision. You agree to indemnify GWE and it’s owners’ and to hold them harmless from any claim, demand, judgment or damage obtained, made or asserted by a third party relating to your use or misuse of the site, connection to the site, use of your account, user ID, password.
9. Limit of Liability. The Limit of Liability of GWE in all cases shall be equal to the aggregate amount paid by Subscriber to GWE, not to exceed $100.
10. Provider Receiving State or Federal Subsides. GWE providers that must use a curriculum to meet compliance requirements for funding are responsible for remaining in an “Active” status with their GWE subscription. If GWE is contacted by any such agency, GWE is authorized to disclose “ Active” or “InActive” status to such agency. Further, provider HOLD HARMLESS Gee Whiz Education, LLC. for such disclosure and provider will be notified via email as soon as is reasonably possible. No personal or financial information will be disclosed.
12. We are confident you will like what you see, so we have a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. In the first 30 days from placing your order, if you desire to cancel, just email us at customer email@example.com with your Username, date you ordered via Paypal, and your request for a refund. We will refund your full amount paid. You will need to cancel your subscription with Paypal.