Frequently Asked Questions!
1. On the home page, Click “Sign In”
2. Now enter your username and password, then click “sign In”.
If you have trouble signing in, you can click the “Forgot Password?” link, and enter the email address associated with your account. A temporary password will be emailed to that account, and you will be able to change that password after you successfully log in.
1. On the home page, Click “Subscribe” under the Monthly, Quarterly or Yearly price-tag.
2. Now press “Select” next to the subscription type you would prefer.
3. Enter your account, billing, and payment information. Click “Submit and Check Out”. The username and password you select will be needed for future “Sign In” sessions and both are case-sensitive.
Now you are all signed up, and you will see the invoice for your subscription. From here you can print your invoice, or click “View your Membership Account” and be directed to your account page where you can update your membership type, and account details. Please note that your username cannot be changed.
The method/account you select will be charged either $18.95 monthly or $53.95 quarterly, or $192.95 annually on the date you sign up, depending on the payment schedule you select. The charge will repeat monthly, quarterly, annual on the anniversary of the date you signed up. This process will continue until you cancel.
We have three (3) payment options for each FCC subscriber home. They are as follows:
Monthly (30 Days)
Payment Methods: Credit/Debit
Guarantee: First 30 Days
Payment Methods: Credit/Debit
Guarantee: First 30 Days
Payment Methods: Credit/Debit or Check**
Guarantee: First 30 Days
* Save over 15% on the marked options above with an annual purchase!
If you wish to mail a check we can accept payments for yearly subscriptions. Mail your check to:
Gee Whiz Education, P.O. Box 11046, Charlotte, NC 28220-11046
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org to share your desires.
** Please send the email to email@example.com defining full year request and form of payment. Also provide the following details: First name, Last name, phone number, and address. Then mail your check to the above address.
If you wish to order online just go to the home page and make your choice. Please note your credit or debit card will be charged an amount based on your Subscription type selected. The next automatic charge will be made on the anniversary of your “Sign Up” date, either monthly or quarterly, or annually depending on the Subscription type selected. The payments are recurring.
For example, you select Subscription Type “Monthly” and order on January 5th, your account will be charged $18.95 and the same amount on the 5th of each subsequent month, unless you Cancel. You can cancel at any time.
GUARANTEE: Gee Whiz guarantee is a full refund of payment in the FIRST 30 DAYS of your subscription. Please send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to request a refund within the first 30 days of placing your order.
If you have an active Paid Subscription, you may view the information on YOUR account with Gee Whiz Education.
Go to “Sign In” at the top right corner of the page and enter the correct username and password to access tour account page. You may change your membership level, billing cycle, payment information, and account details (except Username). If you change your membership level or billing cycle, it will be updated automatically. We do not store any of your credit information on our site.
- There are always (2) 10 day units available online, which is the current month. For example, in the month of June (2) June units will be accessible. On or around the 25thof each month we will post the (2) units for the upcoming month. In this example, July. On the 5thof the next month the preceding 2 units will be removed. In this example, the 2 June units. SHOULD YOU WISH TO ARCHIVE ANY UNITS, YOU SHOULD DOWNLOAD THEM WITHIN THESE PARAMETERS. This keeps the website faster and less cluttered.
- Gee Whiz is a next generation company, using the web to provide current curriculum and support materials 24/7, at a very economical price to the providers. We also encourage continuous learning via our live webinars and posted videos on our site.
- You will not receive any materials in the mail. Everything you need is on our website. All you need to do to get to them is log in using your username and password and then going to the “GWE Customer” tab and then clicking on “This Month’s Units.” This means as soon as you subscribe, and your payment clears, you can access all the materials. No waiting!
If you are logged in:
1. Go to the “My Account” page
2. Click the “Change Password” link under your username and email.
3. You will be directed to a page where you can edit your user information.
4. To change your password, scroll down to the “Account Management” section, and click “Generate Password”.
5. You can now enter your new password. To save this change, click the “Update Profile” button below.
*If your password is not very strong, you must check the “Confirm use of weak password” box, before saving your changes.
If you are not logged in:
1. Click “sign In” at the top right of the page.
2. Click the “Forgot your Password?” link.
3. You will be prompted to enter the email address associated with your account, then click “Get New Password”.
4. Check your email. You will have received a temporary password to use.
5. Once logged in, you should change your password by following the steps listed above.
You may cancel your membership at any time. Just login with your username and password and go to “My Account“. Under “My Memberships” there are several links. You can easily change your Membership level by selecting “Change” or “View All Membership Options”.
If you do want to cancel your membership entirely, click the “Cancel” option. You will be asked if you are sure you want to cancel. Select “Yes, cancel this membership”. You are no longer subscribed to a service.
If at any time, you would like to re-subscribe, you can easily do so by signing in as you normally would. Simply click on “My Account“, and you will see a list of membership options. “Select” the one you would like. You will be asked to confirm your billing information, and re-enter your payment information. To purchase your new membership, click “Submit and Check Out”.
Absolutely not! The prices listed on our website for monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual subscriptions gives you access to the curriculum and all of the components that go with it for your entire group (up to 12 children). You are perfectly welcome to print enough copies for the children in your program. However, if you have a group larger than 12 or more than one teacher, you will need to set up an account for each teacher with his/her own username, password and payment.
As you are aware , each subscription is intended for ONE FCC home and user. You do NOT want to share your Username or Password with others!
For further questions, email customer service: email@example.com
This is the benefit of a totally digital curriculum! There are no shipping costs. You may view, download and print as often as you would like for use in your program. Everything is delivered by the internet.
Yes, this is the benefit of digital distribution of our content.
Estimated Cost Comparison – Based on order for 6 children
|Curriculum Cost Per Month – Preschool Option (6 children)||
Shipping & Handling (Per Month)
Average Printing Cost Per Month (group of 6 children)
$96.50 – $108.75
$13.25 – $17.49
$113.99 – $122.00
Avg. about $118
Gee Whiz Curriculum
$17.20 – based on 100 pages printed in color*
This estimate is based on printing everything for 6 children. Please note that many Gee Whiz components do not need to be printed. See”detail” chart below to calculate your own personal cost.
|Gee Whiz Education Estimated Saving per Month||Gee Whiz Education est. Average Savings||$81.85 or about 70% per month|